Everyday life stories, Hilarius!

worseenemy

Cathlete
:DHilarius! Last night my DH was laughing all by him self I'd asked what was so funny about and he show me a website that one of his Marines introduced to him, I was cracking up as well and I thought that some of you ladies will enjoy this and have some laugh!:D:confused:There is all kind of categories.
So check this one out..

http://www.fmylife.com/

Last edited:
I know some of this are so funny, not for everyone I guess!

Hello pinkquin! How are you long time no see you! How is P90X going are you alomst done with this rotation?

Wellll not so good. I am much looser on this rotation. I am exhausted from doing sts insanity and p90x back to back. So I have dropped to working out 4 or 5 days a week.

The whole point of this rotation was for me to looooose 7 lbs of fat. I have not budged!!!! for 2 months!!!!! now I am 3 weeks from hawaii and I dont even want to seee a bathing suit.:mad:

My dh got me a trainer, maybe she can work some kind of magic or help with my diet.

Other than that I am great! Girls are good.Dh is good. Healthy happy fam:D How r u? Whats up with the road trip?

Pinkquinn your so funny! I bet you look great but you want to wear a 2 pc bathing suit? mmm but again your DH is so sweet getting you a personal trainer?! wow, wow you'll get much better you have to post your vacation pictures ok.
We're good everyone here is good, I'm bore to death but nothing I can't fix coming here to the forums and see what's new, I don't have friends, good friends the one i can count on, today I got invited to a breakfast whit a bunch of Marine wifes, it was just criticizing the husbands, the kids, all boring I hate that kind of people , there is one in particular that when she see me anywhere she doesn't bother to say hi" but today I got a hug:eek:. Just a crazy morning but now I'm going to workout! yes I'm going heavy instead 20# I'll get 25 or 30# getting ready for the RT. I just wish you can come:( I would love to meet you.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.