Eventual STS 2.0 Cardio?

Gobias

Cathlete
STS 1.0 was already released by the time I found Cathe. Does anyone know how long it took after STS 1.0 was released before the STS cardio set was released?

I am hoping there is an eventual cardio portion to the STS 2.0 series. (Step workout, please!!) I haven't seen any mention of a cardio portion possibly being on the back-burner (but I don't have FB or IG).

And this isn't me being impatient...this is me being overly excited for another STS series, by far my FAVORITE series ever.

I think it took less than a year for Shock Cardio to be released after STS. And it was a huge production! There were fewer premixes & options per workout, but the number of various types of cardio was gigantic. If there is a Shock Cardio 2.0, I suspect they'll be shorter workouts & maybe less impact, as the current trends. Cathe did mention on Facebook that she didn't include the Balance Disc in STS2.0, but plans to use it soon .... has me wondering about a companion Cardio series too! I'm overly excited too!

I think it took less than a year for Shock Cardio to be released after STS. And it was a huge production! There were fewer premixes & options per workout, but the number of various types of cardio was gigantic. If there is a Shock Cardio 2.0, I suspect they'll be shorter workouts & maybe less impact, as the current trends. Cathe did mention on Facebook that she didn't include the Balance Disc in STS2.0, but plans to use it soon .... has me wondering about a companion Cardio series too! I'm overly excited too!
I’d love another HIIT dvd, imo that HIIT 40/20 workout from shock cardio is one of the hardest HIIT routines I’ve ever done. Give me Cardio Core Circuit 2.0! Maybe more boxing, kickbox and MMA like the Shock Cardio series had.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.