Etsy Users

mom2kttj

Cathlete
I have recently started selling on Etsy. I had never purchased from there and really hadn't looked at too much either. My question is if you are a shopper, how do you search for what you are looking for? Do you look at the promote spaces? Do you just do a search for all things related to specifically what you are looking for? Any insight you might have would be fantastic.

I been so busy trying to figure this whole Etsy thing out I missed my last workout of week 2 meso 2. Should I skip it all together or do it and just be behind 3 days?

Sarah

I LOVE Etsy!!! Congrats on opening a shop! I have really wanted to do that too. Let us know how it goes! I have bought several items on there, and what I do is search for an item I need and it brings up SEVERAL search results. I just browse until I find something I like that is cheap and has cheap shipping charges. I also look at the feedback and try to pick sellers with 100 percent approval ratings. What's your shop?

Etsy Shop

Thanks for letting me know your shopping habits. My Etsy shop is Strapoflauge. Check it out and please if you have any feedback I'm all ears. I need all the help I can get. My seed money has run out. I did make my first 2 sales. Yippee.

So you don't look at the promoted items at all. Is this correct?

Sarah

I do look at the promoted items too. I like the system they have where they ask you questions to see your taste and then pick items they think you will like and put them on their front. It's very smart! I'll definitely check out your shop! Good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.