esome iPhone App for food & exercise journaling

FitGirl-ATX

Cathlete
Awesome iPhone App for food & exercise journaling

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you all know about an excellent app that I just bought for my iPhone. Typically, I only install FREE apps, but this one was right up my alley. It's a photo journal application, that you can use to take pictures of your meals or whatever else you want for a specific journal entry. You can also add any commentary/notes that you want. I swear by my fitness & nutrition journal and carry it will me all the time. However, there are times when I have taken to snapping pictures of my food when I am without my journal. I've been looking for an application that would allow me to just take a picture, put it on a calendar entry, and record my meal to a calendar or database. Well, I found one, and I am in love!! You can log your food, exercise, water/drinks, snacks, and any other generic jouranl entry that you desire. The application is called dietSNAPS and costs $1.99 on the App Store. Here is the URL for their website: http://www.dietsnaps.com/.

I still keep my hard copy journal, but this app really makes things easy & convenient. From what I've heard, it doesn't work quite as well with an iPod Touch since the touch doesn't have a built-in camera, but it can still serve as a journal.

Anyway, don't let the title 'dietsnaps' fool you. Again, you can use it to journal any thing that you want. It's quite convenient, and I thought I'd share.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.