Eric & Kyle Update

Thanks for sharing with us - your boys are just adorable! It's amazing how fast they grow!
Erica

Hi Cathe,
Thanks for posting the photo---I can't believe that's Eric because it seems like yesterday that I saw him crawling on the floor of your gym, and playing with the little laughing toy on the floor! He is so grown up now! Kyle is adorable! He looks like he's on his way to winning some bodybuilding contests!

Hope you're doing well, Cathe!

Awwww! They are just gorgeous, Cathe :) Hee hee... I just love the kissable cheeks and little baby fat rolls on Kyle's legs :) Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow?
Susan

Oh Cathe Eric and Kyle are soooo beautiful and precious!! I do see what you mean by Kyle growing so fast. Your right he just might surpass Eric. You never know. It just seems like yesterday that you had him. I think Eric looks like your husband but I'm kinda guessing here. Thanks very much for sharing your boys with all of us. Stay well, Kathy

Sooooo Cute!!
I haven't been here in a while, my first is about Kyle's age (born on March 27) and he keeps me very busy!
So much work, but soooo much fun!!!
Melissa

What beautiful boys! I'm sure they're as proud of their Mama as you are of them! I wish you and your family a healthy and happy life! :) Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.