Equipment used for the 4-Day Split Series

jeni

Cathlete
I have been trying to read the blog to see if Cathe will be using just barbells & dumbbells, but I can't figure out if she will be using other stuff, like stability balls, & tubing or bands. It seems like I saw a chapter saying "bonus band blast." I would like a little variety--is there some? Thanks for any info. anyone can give me. I have to go to the library to see the blog, & sometimes I feel rushed & forget what all I'm looking for.

Jeni

From what I've seen she's using it all - barbells, dumbbells, steps, stability balls, bands, a 2x4 (although you could use a weight plate or a book instead). Looks fun!

Thanks for your reply! I think I'm just about to cave & order these. I'm sure Cathe will put an interesting spin to heavy weight training. I'm also looking forward to the new cardios--I think I will use the low impact step as an add-on to LIC cardio only, combine the kickbox & bootcamp cardios, then hopefully the high impact step will be chaptered so I can just repeat a few sections to make it longer. Woo hoo!

Jeni

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.