Equipment for STS

scm

Cathlete
Hi Cathe or SNM, I'm gearing up for STS to come out and wanted to know if the tubing with the handles will work the same as the green bands. The dang green ones keep snapping on me, and I'd rather get something sturdier. Just from looking at the blog, I see the green band used for standing kick backs and Y's for the back. Thank you for the info.
Susan

Nevermind. I knew eventually I'd find an answer! ha ha!! I'll wait for the band from the Fitness by Cathe. Will they be available before STS is released? Thanks! :)

Sturdier bands

Hi SCM! Just wanted to let you know that the green bands in the Fitness By Cathe line (which we used in STS) are much sturdier then the ones we used in our past DVD's. Wait until you try firewalkers with them. Yowsa. You will notice in STS how teenie weenie our side steps are...LOL. Btw, they are also non-latex which is an added bonus id you have latex allergies.

cathe, i know you don't want to give anything away, but will the equipment by cathe be out before STS...I want to make sure that I have everything i need when the dvd's arrive and I don't want to start getting stuff from other sources only to have cathe fitness stuff come out after that. Thanks and I can't wait to do STS!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.