Equip. info/demos on Facebook page

aqua girl

Cathlete
I was just checking out Cathe's public Facebook page and there are about 8-9 short video clips of her & Jenn showing
some of the Cathe products with info & demos. There is one of the new STS bars and they show the bars and show
some of the exercises, etc. She also says that it will probably be January before they are available. Enjoyed watching
these little clips.....I'm not on Facebook, but you can see these by just going to her public page. I like the look of the bars,
it's like, OK- FitTower...move over.....here comes the bars !! :) Maybe some of you will want to check these little clips.

Thanks for posting ... I'm not on Facebook either. They we're interesting to watch. Looks like that orange foam roller is softer after all. I can see where the bars might be helpful for dips for people (like me) who have shoulder or wrist issues instead of using a step bench or FitTower- the parallel position may be more comfortable.

Looks like that orange foam roller is softer after all.
Now, I hear that ! I ordered & have received the OPTP Super Soft foam roller, and I really like it.....it's soft, but
I don't consider it too soft, especially just starting out....I have tried several YT workouts with it, and so far, so
good :). Return window with Amazon is end of January, so I'll see how it goes.

I like the looks of the bars....but depending on the price, and especially the shipping fees, that probably will be
the deciding factor for me. We'll see what January brings !

I got the 2.5lb barbell weight plates and I love them. They are really nice and easy to hold. If you watched the
barbell demo clip, they showed several exercises using them off the barbell, just holding them. I think I'm going to eventually (probably sooner than later) get the 5lb ones too. Shipping is just so expensive for anything that has a little weight to it. Dang it.....not their choice, I'm sure, but all shipping for stuff is way out there !

Yeah, the shipping costs really bite ... the TPE stretch resistance bands (4 in a pkg) were on a Daily Deal & with the deal & Black Friday discounts, the shipping was more than the bands. Shipping was free for individual bands & the pkg was free shipping on Amazon, but no sale or discount. Maybe the bars will eventually be sold in Cathe's Amazon store....

Glad you're liking your purchases "aqua girl"!

What I really want is Jenn's sweatshirt and Cathe's t-shirt! I wish they were available on their website.
You might contact Customer Service (Nancy) about t-shirts, etc. There was a t-shirt on
this year's calendar (July, maybe) that I wondered if they had and Jenn A emailed me what
things they have, like some shirts, hat, (I can't remember everything) and prices, etc. I was
able to get the shirt I wanted, it was the one that has Cathe sayings on it, like "Jab, Cross,
Hook, Uppercut, Pop Pop Duck, etc. It's real cute. Not sure they will have what you
are interested in, but you could ask. I believe they said they don't have a lot of them and
they don't put them on the website. Some were roadtrip items, etc. Just thought I would
tell you.

Not on Facebook, so thanks for letting us know. Those dip bars are tempting, but I'd have to give up my Fit Tower to make room. It took me 2 years to find that Fit Tower, and my husband drove half way across the the country to pick it up for me. It was definitely worth it, so I'm keeping it. I seriously need a workout room, but that's not going to happen. I'm grateful my living room is large enough to work out in, but finding a place to store everything out of sight and out of the way isn't easy. My dogs will not be happy with me if buy one more piece of equipment and put in the pantry/laundry room, because that's where their water, food dishes, toy box, etc. are. I get quite a bit of exercise just hauling weights and equipment from one end of the house to other and back. Every day, the dogs watch this ritual in fascination.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.