Encouraging Article

The comments were disheartening, instead of looking at the overall achievement of this woman who is not only strong and can take care of herself, but inspiring women of all ages they too can lift weights. I cannot understand why people are so critical towards women. If she was a *man* I would bet the cows that no one would say a thing about wrinkles.

Thanks for posting this, makes me appreciate my training, and according to her age, I've just started!

I think she has the right kind of attitude & found her dedication quite inspiring. I guess it goes without saying, that she rocks it and looks incredible!!! Thanks for sharing this. Regarding all of the ridiculous comments, consider that The Sun is widely accepted to be a bottom of the barrel rag. I don't mean that it is right, but unfortunately just kind of expected. Criticizing anyone over 36 or so for having a wrinkle is plain stupid. I was more saddened in a way, that her family isn't very supportive. Happy that her partner in life doesn't hang on to such antiquated notions of femininity, however.

I agree with all your comments; I really found her motivation and workout goals at her age to be really inspiring. 60 push ups, 37k per week and gym time? Wow!

Never even noticed the comments to the article the first read, but agree with Elsie, that it seems like a lower class of paper like enquirer..I can imagine the comments being left by very young youth that just don't have a clue yet in life..and unless they get one, they'll probably have more things to worry about than wrinkly skin.

I can only hope to have that kind of kick-myself-in-the-butt will power when I get to that age

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.