Ellen Barret

KarenL

Cathlete
Just wondering........I love Squeeze, Bar Method, Grace, P57............would I also love Ellen?

Are her workouts much different?

Any information is appreciated!

Thanks!

Karen

Hi Karen--

I have had Slim Sculpt and Barefoot Cardio and I really have enjoyed them. Despite the fact that I only use 2 lb. weights, my shoulders get a real burn from SS--similar to Squeeze--and I just plain feel good after these workouts. I do Rockin' Models, Booty Barre, and P-57, Ultimate Cardio Barre and would classify these as advanced, so it is nice to rotate in some intermediate workouts like Squeeze and Slim Sculpt. I have just received Skinny Sculpt and done it once; I was happy that it was different from Slim Sculpt, but another burn on the upper body with 2 lb. dumbbells. Have not done the Cardio Fusion workout yet, but if it's anything like Barefoot Cardio, I will be pleased. These are non-impact workouts, which I need, and I tend to use them on days when I just plain cannot face a really tough cardio workout. I also like her workouts because I was tired of all the equipment I had to drag out for STS, which I have done twice. I keep telling myself that I will do it again, but the thought of all that equipment has been blocking my motivation. Hope this helps.

I agree with everything the above poster said. I love Ellen. I think her Fat Burning Fusion is really a classic. I liked all her Studio workouts so much that I ended up getting her Crunch workouts also. The more I do them the better they get. You feel stretched and those 2 lb weights get heavy! I definitely like Fat Burning Fusion more than Barefoot Cardio which can seem repetitive.

I really like Ellen Barret workouts too. I have the workouts Ellen made with Crunch and her own Studio releases. As one of the previous posters indicated, I find them a nice change for those days when you just don't feel like working out with a bunch of equipment.

Cally

Netflix has several of the Crunch workouts featuring Ellen if you want to "try before you buy." :)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.