DVDs

Krille007

Cathlete
Cathe,

first of all: FANTASTIC WORKOUTS, I really really love them, these are the kind of workouts I always have been looking for.

Now to my question: All your newest workouts are available on DVD only. Are they still going to come out on VHS as well? I really like to have them on tape, for now anyway, til I get overrolled by the technology train, which already arrived in my living room, but not in my bedroom there I workout. hihi

Thanks for your answer
have a great day
Kristine:D

Oh, Kristine, Come to the dark side - You'll never go back!! We received our first DVD player as a gift, and I thought "How stupid - what do we need this for, when our VCR works just fine?" Now I love it for everything, but ESPECIALLY Cathe's (and even other workout) DVDs, with the pre-mixes, audio options, and so forth. Resistance is futile!! }(

If you have any concerns about using the DVD player, I think they're usually easier than VCRs. I wouldn't recommend the cheapest one on the market, but you can get a good deal on a decent one if you watch for sales. Better still, buy a cheap one for the living room and use that one where you work out.

I consider it a valuable piece of fitness equipment, just like my step, high step, stability ball, weights, and, of course, DVDs!! I've noticed more and more workouts not even being released on VHS (besides Cathe, I mean), so this might be inevitable. HAVE FUN!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.