DVDs vs d/l

christosz

Cathlete
Hi all!

I was just browsing the Cathe d/l section and noticed that whoever downloads the 4 new workouts also gets the following four compilations:
- Intensity-Bootcamp
- Lower-Body-Blast-Leg-Drills.
- STS-Total-Body-Compound-Back.
- STS-Total-Body-Compound-Chest-Shoulders

Are these add-ons included in the DVD versions of the workouts? Or are they simply premixes of exercises already included in the DVDs/downloads?

I also noticed that on the cover of STS Total Body "Phase 4" is printed. Is this some sort of an STS add-on? (as in Meso/Phase 1, Meso/Phase 2 etc.). Will you put out a new STS rotation to accomodate STS Total Body as a complementary workout (e.g. Gym Style series + Muscle Max)?

Thanks! (can't wait for the new DVDs to arrive!!!)

Chris

Yes, you get all of the leg drills and other add ons on the dvds. You actually get more workouts on the dvds than on the downloads because you get several premixes.

I'd be happy to make my own premixes via the Workout Blender if I knew which chapters made up the premixes!

From what I understand, the new DVDs do not comply with the workout blender. I downloaded High Reps and Lower Body. The only one that would import to the blender was the Lower Body Drills. That is just 16 minute barre work. This stuff is all new to me. I downloaded Low Impact Circuits yesterday along with four other DVDs and LIC will not import to the blender either. SNM stated that they are having a problem with that one. As to the new ones, they said that the new ones will not import until they do further updates.

Cheryl

Hi Chris! These compilations are the additional footage that was created to make the premixes. This footage is also on the DVD's.

STS Total Body phase four can be used as a stand alone total body workout or in conjunction with the STS program. If using it with the STS series as "phase four", you would do this workout 1 or 2 times per week for four weeks (after completing Meso 1, 2, and 3 ) before starting up STS or another rotation again.

At this time I have no rotation planned for STS Total Body but I will be putting together a rotation in a few days that icorporates the new workouts.

Enjoy your workouts:)

Hi all!

I was just browsing the Cathe d/l section and noticed that whoever downloads the 4 new workouts also gets the following four compilations:
- Intensity-Bootcamp
- Lower-Body-Blast-Leg-Drills.
- STS-Total-Body-Compound-Back.
- STS-Total-Body-Compound-Chest-Shoulders

Are these add-ons included in the DVD versions of the workouts? Or are they simply premixes of exercises already included in the DVDs/downloads?

I also noticed that on the cover of STS Total Body "Phase 4" is printed. Is this some sort of an STS add-on? (as in Meso/Phase 1, Meso/Phase 2 etc.). Will you put out a new STS rotation to accomodate STS Total Body as a complementary workout (e.g. Gym Style series + Muscle Max)?

Thanks! (can't wait for the new DVDs to arrive!!!)

Chris

Thanks for your reply, Cathe!

Great! I plan on starting STS again somewhere around the beginning of the year, so adding a full body workout after an STS rotation looks brilliant!!! (although I dread the thought of redoing all 1RM... have to though cause I've already done 3 rounds of STS and it's about time I up the weights... :()

I just pray that the Greek Post office are efficient for once and deliver the DVDs sometime next week...

BTW, congrats on the National Fitness HOF!!! Innovative, hard and honest work never fails to be recognized! I am proud to be one of your crowd (even as far away as Athens, Greece!!!)...

Chris.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.