DVDs To Be Rid Of - Sell, Donate???

carres1973

Cathlete
I have SEVERAL DVDs that I no longer use but am finding a hard time parting with. They are not eligible for Amazon "buy back" program and really don't sell on ebay. I am thinking of donating them to my local library but feel bad that I paid the money for them and am getting "nothing" in return for them (except that "warm fuzzy" helping others feeling, I suppose). What does everyone else do with the DVDs they find themselves no longer using? I even tried to re-visit them but just can't get through them (hello Urban Rebounders JB - I'm talkin' to you!!).

Carrie

Carrie - I think there are several sites where you can swap them with someone else for another workout. I'm not sure where that is, but that would be a good way to get something you might use without losing your total investment and getting nothing out of it.

I trade them at videofitness.com, donate them to the library or Good Will or try and find a friend who might like them.

Marcy

I give them to GoodWill. I figure they will benefit someone who would like to work out, but cannot afford to buy the new DVDs, and I am happy with that.

Just get rid of them, get over any guilt feelings about how much you paid for them, etc, etc, and just de-clutter already!

I just dumped a whole box load on Purple Heart. Choose the charity of your choice and then treat yourself by coming home and doing your most fave workout.

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.