DVD icons not showing in Workout Manager after loading rotation?

Has anyone else tried loading the "Getting Started With Ripped With HiiT (30 days)" rotation in the Workout Manager calendar?

I loaded it this morning, but the icons did not show up in the calendar. Thinking that I somehow clicked Close instead of Save and Exit, I ran through the wizard again and reloaded, but still no icons.

Then I saw that if I click on a day, I can see two copies of the workouts in my Notes field to the side, but just not seeing the icons in the calendar (see link below). Is there something I can do to have the icons show? I find looking at a calendar full of Cathe icons quite satisfying... :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16oqu5O1X-bKrjGvRlDFC5klZVjWWqu2IwRndsvNbmr0/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Carrie

p.s. I put in Lift It, Hit It Legs this morning with great trepidation, but ended up having a wonderful workout! Next time, I will not be so cautious with my weight selection and will really go after the workout. It was surprisingly fun and energizing!

I know they mentioned that the icons have not yet been loaded into the system and that it will take a little while longer for that. But the workouts are in there but I don't think the premixes are yet. It will still register the workout but no icon will show up yet.

Same here - no icons or premixes yet. I am just going to wait until they get them all loaded before I put any more workouts in. I also love seeing the icons "pop" up. Makes me feel accomplished.

I know they mentioned that the icons have not yet been loaded into the system and that it will take a little while longer for that. But the workouts are in there but I don't think the premixes are yet. It will still register the workout but no icon will show up yet.

Oh, that is what that meant! I recall reading that some days ago, but did not put 2+2 together this morning. My bad, and thanks for explaining!

I can be patient, and now that my anxiety about the workouts is somewhat alleviated, I am going to look forward to Low Impact Hiit 1 tomorrow!

Really appreciate this forum so very much,
Carrie

Oh, that is what that meant! I recall reading that some days ago, but did not put 2+2 together this morning. My bad, and thanks for explaining!

I can be patient, and now that my anxiety about the workouts is somewhat alleviated, I am going to look forward to Low Impact Hiit 1 tomorrow!

Really appreciate this forum so very much,
Carrie
That was the first one I did on Monday along with chest, shoulders, and tri's. Loved them both. Just finished Low Impact 2 and loved it even more than 1. I think I'm going to have fun playing around with this series:D

Rotation icons should be working now. Please check and let us know after refreshing your browser.

If anyone's still not seeing the workout pictures in the calendar, clear your cache. In Chrome, go to settings -> show advanced settings -> clear browsing data -> cached images and files. That's what I had to do to make them show up today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.