Dumb things your DH or SO has done that...

jonahnah

Cathlete
you've had to forgive?

My DH and I recently celebrated our 23rd anniversary :eek: and seeing the ultrasound photo Elliemom posted in another thread reminded me of something DH did that nearly caused his demise.

14 years ago, my DH copied over the ULTRASOUND videotape of our daughter for a college football game (ND vs USC)!! I bawled my eyes out until he reminded me that we had our real life baby girl right in front of our eyes. Note: he didn't do it on purpose, he didn't bother to check the tape first...or read the label...:mad: (I still think that no jury would have convicted me...:mad:)

He also burned up all his keys in the fireplace when he was carrying in some logs. He had the keys in his hand and dumped the whole load in the fireplace. He couldn't figure out where his keys were until he re-traced his steps from the night before, fished around in the fireplace ashes and VOILA! Charred steel on a key ring. $80 for a a new "smart key" for his car. Ouch!

So, what's the dumbest thing your DH or SO or ex-BF ever did that you forgave?

Joan, I think I would have murdered my DH if he had done that! ;)

Stupid things that DH has done... Oh boy, there are PLENTY! It's just going to take me a few minutes to think of them. I usually remember when we are the middle of an argument. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.