drop drag a w.o. to another day in a diff month?

llp

Cathlete
Hi Support People!
I understand how to drop and drag a workout on the calendar to a different day. I can do that within a particular month. I can move a workout within March to a different day within March.

I cannot figure out how to move a March workout to a day in April.
The slow way to do it is to copy to April, then delete the original, but, that takes too long.

Can you help, please?

thx,
linda

Moving a workout to a different month

Just left click and hold on the workout icon you want to move and drag it up to the top of the page where you see the link for April. Once you are over the April link release the mouse button and a mini calendar will appear where you can select the date you want to move the workout to.

Just left click and hold on the workout icon you want to move and drag it up to the top of the page where you see the link for April. Once you are over the April link release the mouse button and a mini calendar will appear where you can select the date you want to move the workout to.

hmmm, I tried this about 30 times and it did not work. I even opened a new calendar. I do get the "one moment please", but then the workout icon goes to the same spot it started from. Anything else I should try?

Perhaps it only works in certain web browsers. I just got it to work in Firefox.

You might be right!
I will try that a bit later. I'm currently in IE, but, I'll try in Firefox or maybe at home on my daughter;s computer because she uses Firefox.

SNM support never got back to me, but thanks for your suggestion.
I'll let you know how it turns out!

Use Firefox, not IE to get the drop drag to work!!

Thank you avicchrilli!!!!

You are absolutely right! I have been doing it the slow way. Too bad SNM did not tell me to try Firefox.

It took your one post to steer me in the right direction and now it works! I really appreciate it, and thanks again!:eek::D;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.