Drill Max!!

scm

Cathlete
WOW! I just watched the video clip. This looks like it's SO much fun!! I love all the exciting jumps with the stability ball.

I just got finished watching the clip and I agree....I think this looks like so much and fun and a really intense workout. I'm looking forward to those See-Saw push-ups and the glute work on the ball. I can't wait for it to get here.}(

Jennifer

I'm so excited I can't stand it! I was getting winded just watching the clip...woooo! I can't wait for this one :) Cathe & crew really outdid themselves..ohhhh yeah.

Debbie

*(Calvin): People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world. (Hobbes): Isn't your pants' zipper supposed to be in the front?

>I am definitely throwing away my couch so I have enough
>space. :7 :7
>
>Marie

That's FUNNY!:7

Susan C.M.

I am digging the core pushups! I still can only do about 5 or 6 pushups on my toes, so I'm guessing it'll be a while be fore I get these under my belt.

The triceps dips on the ball scare me x( I see my ball getting away from me.

Just curious, how many times have you watched this clip....I think this is my 3rd time in the past 2 hours.

I honestly cannot remember the last time that I was this exited about anything!!! I have a strange energy running through by bod - anyone else feel the same!?!

Missy

I want to know how Cathe makes those diver bomber pushups looks so darned easy!! Then those terminators to a tuck THEN jump over the step?! Cathe is using perfect form throughout, but look at the rest of the gang - Brenda's tucks are more like half-hearted hops - better than mine will be!

This reminds me a little of PlyoX made for girls... TOUGH girls... But PlyoX is all cardio - no weights. Cracks me up that they picked the pretty little pink tops for this one!!

I've watched it over and over. I just want to know when my workouts are going to get here. However, I've been training all month for this and after watching them being drenched, I don't think I've trained enough!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.