Drill Max VS. Circuit Blast?

indybulla

Cathlete
Hi,
For those who have done both Drill Max and the new Circuit Blast, how do these compare? Are they about the same intensity? I love Drill Max, and am considering getting Circuit Blast.

Thanks!

I just did Circuit Blast today for the 1st time. I actually find DM to be harder. Maybe just bc DM is longer? I don't know. Circuit Blast was one of the easier Shock Cardios for me. The med ball pushups were no walk in the park, though. CCC was much harder, and doesn't use weights, while CB does. Maybe if CB was longer.......dunno. Good workout though, I think if you like DM, you'll like CB

Nan

Drill Max is much harder, in my opinion. I've done most of the Shock cardios now, and CB is one of the easier ones. I like DM much better than CB, and I love all circuit workouts. But CB is kinda so-so for me. But like Nan said, CB is a lot shorter than DM, so that could be a reason why it's not as intense.

I agree with the others - Drill Max is much harder, and a much better workout. I was disappointed in Circuit Blast. If you love the intensity of DM, I'd suggest you skip CB.

Thanks for all the great feeback! I think I will go ahead and get it, as it's nice to have some variety and I can definitely use some shorter length workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.