Drill Max 2!

hiho322

Cathlete
After doing so many of your workouts (and loving them), I can still honestly say that my favorite is still Drill Max, which was my first. Any chance you can do a Drill Max 2? It just seems so rounded and so fun, I would love a different version of the same kind of workout. Thanks!

Yoga/Flexible Strength/Pilates fusion with maybe 3 different durations (i.e., 30 mins, 45 mins & 60 mins) so you can choose how long & thorough. these workouts would be so complimentary to the weights and cardio...so important to stretch the muscles & build this type of strength. I am mainly thinking of preventing injury here since I am recovering from injury myself right now. and a bonus section w/ a foam roller would be perfect!

Lainabaina, have you tried Cathe's Stretch Max series? There are three of them and the one that uses the resistance band is my favorite. I've been prone to back and hip injuries going all the way back to the late 80's and the original Firm, and I have to say that now, on those rare occasions when I sense something's about to "pop", I do a Stretch Max and I am as good as new. All of Cathe's workouts that I've done also seem to have something built into them that prevents injury. Not sure what it is, but I always feel so physically balanced after I do one of her workouts, and it doesn't really seem to matter which one. Kudos, Cathe!

Lainabaina, have you tried Cathe's Stretch Max series? There are three of them and the one that uses the resistance band is my favorite. I've been prone to back and hip injuries going all the way back to the late 80's and the original Firm, and I have to say that now, on those rare occasions when I sense something's about to "pop", I do a Stretch Max and I am as good as new. All of Cathe's workouts that I've done also seem to have something built into them that prevents injury. Not sure what it is, but I always feel so physically balanced after I do one of her workouts, and it doesn't really seem to matter which one. Kudos, Cathe!
oh, no...i think i originally meant to put this as a new thread (oops!) but thanks. yes, I do have stretch max (recorded from Fit TV) but what has been working for me lately is adding in a little time on my foam roller after a workout or a long ride. also, I am doing a little yoga almost every day. i also had a session with a friend (and fellow mtn biker) who does Rolfing. i'm not sure how far i'll go with that as her office is pretty far for me plus it's an extra expense, but it's good knowledge.

Ditto. Drill Max is one of my favs. But if you do a Drill Max 2, please include a core strengthening section.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.