Dreambody

jackie7

Cathlete
If anybody is interested in the Dreambody DVDS, they are having a sale on their site today. The $129 series is $50 and the $29 single dvd is $15. I believe shippinh is around $5. These are dvd-r.

I think the series is sold out and I believe they were pressed DVDs.
I just checked and I see that the series is back in stock. Earlier today they said they were sold out.

Last edited:
Jackie7,

Do you own these DVDs? I've watched the video clips online and read descriptions, but I'm on the fence. How would you describe them or compare them to Cathe's DVDs? What is the intensity level?

Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

I had bought the set when it first came out and sent it back after trying all the workouts. For me, the instructors are annoying because they don't ever stop talking and they talk sooooo fast! I didn't think they were that hard. I'm used to Cathe's workouts as well as horizontal conditioning. I really wanted to like them but I just didn't so I sent them back. A lot of people do like them however and at $50, you can't beat the price.

Kariev, thanks for your feedback. I was afraid they were too easy but it's difficult to tell sometimes. Thanks to you I will be saving myself some money!!!

Jackie7, I wasn't sure if you had these or not, so thanks for responding to my question. :D

The sale is still currently on. Right now 115 in stock.

My strengths are hiit and strength workouts so these endurance workouts were really challenging workouts for me. These seem to emphasize endurance and quickness along with zero (yes I had to drop my 1 lbs quite often) 1 or 2 lb weights. I am sweating and out of breath many times and have to either pause, stare at them for a short while (wondering how they keep going), or slow way down.

1. As stated before they talk non-stop quickly almost the whole time.
2. It is not mirror cued at all which bothered me a little on the Tabata one and the last disc 5 'Fusion' (not disc 1 'Fusion Mix' with Darby).
3. I think it was instructor Francie in the Tabata workout who started to annoy me with (left and right etc. all the time, but probably the mirror cueing was why she said this so often) and how she named body parts. For example (stomachs, butts, chests). She should of said your stomach or our stomach, (not stomachs).

My favorite workouts were disc 1 Fusion Mix with Darby and disc 5 Fusion (can't remember her name).

These really work the inner thighs, abs, and triceps :) Just where I need work.

Overall a great purchase for me. Wish I had waited to get the sale though :(

Last edited:
So funny - I just came on here to let you gals know about the sale! Glad someone already beat me to it. I just ordered my set...they have about 115 or so left.

If you are on the fence (I am on the fence about anything that isn't Cathe..mainly for cueing reasons) then I think you should still order them, funds permitting. It is a HUGE discount and if you end up liking them, great! If not, then you can return or sell/trade to someone else, and at least then you will have itched the curiosity itch. :)

Some of the girls on here have mentioned success with them, and I think most of what I have heard is they are really great for pear shapes and those who want to really change the lower body.

I bought them and returned them. I also liked Disc 1 & 5 but not the rest so much. I felt like I was running to catch a bus. Now that they are so discounted I am tempted to try them all over again but so far I am managing to hold out. They also have a new set coming out soon.

I received mine Wednesday. These move fast and are not easy for me. So far I like the ones I did. Tabata & toning and Bikini bootcamp I really like. There is a modifier which I follow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.