Downloads vs. Dvd's

kblvr

Cathlete
Thought I would ask for people's opinions one more time since time is running out for the discount. I was planning on buying a ton of downloads (much more affordable for me than the DVDs), but after hearing a couple say how long it takes to download I'm starting to rethink this (but then won't be able to get near as many DVDs). Is there anybody out there that actually prefers the downloads to the DVD's? Thanks!

In my experience downloading is usually less than 30mins. However, the main disadvantage with the downloads is no pre-mixes. Depending on how heavily you are into the pre-mixes determines how much you think you may be missing out. Personally I hardly ever use them at all, but sometimes they get discussed on OD and then I like to check them out.

Also taking into account that peoples' training and rotation styles change over time, what you do today maybe significantly different from how you'll mix things up a year on - that's the only disadvantage IMO coupled with how much storage space you have available on your hard-drive.

I have an external hard drive and plan to put the downloads on there. Have you used the workout blender? Is it easy to use? Sounds like we are able to make all kinds of mixes on our own

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.