Download --- Storing Cathe's new serie: lift, move and restore

Hey everyone,

I looking to move to solely purchase downloads.

What storage would I need to fully store upcoming series?

I thought asking cause I am not used to storing downloads at all.

Looking forward to reading you comments.

I think this might depend on your set-up. Downloads take about 1.5 to 2.5 GB each, depending. So for 8 workouts plus 8 bonus workouts, you  might need to plan about 32 GB total (probably less - could be as low as 12 GB) but we won't know until they're finished editing - so this is a maximum guess-timate). Depending on what you want to play them on, you could possibly store them on your tablet, phone, laptop or desktop computer - but 32 GB is a lot of storage to take up. I find it easy to use an external drive to store my originals, and organize them into smaller files by type of workout (you could just as easily organize by series just like a series dvd pack), then I put them on those little USB flash drives/stick-drives or thumbdrives to use with the USB port on my DVD player to watch on the TV. You could just download directly to one larger external storage device and skip the flash-USB drives.

I think this might depend on your set-up. Downloads take about 1.5 to 2.5 GB each, depending. So for 8 workouts plus 8 bonus workouts, you  might need to plan about 32 GB total (probably less - could be as low as 12 GB) but we won't know until they're finished editing - so this is a maximum guess-timate). Depending on what you want to play them on, you could possibly store them on your tablet, phone, laptop or desktop computer - but 32 GB is a lot of storage to take up. I find it easy to use an external drive to store my originals, and organize them into smaller files by type of workout (you could just as easily organize by series just like a series dvd pack), then I put them on those little USB flash drives/stick-drives or thumbdrives to use with the USB port on my DVD player to watch on the TV. You could just download directly to one larger external storage device and skip the flash-USB drives.
At the moment I am looking to store original workout and play them. Ideally by connecting to a smart tv or dvd player containing a USB slot. Later on I will eventually look into making own combinations.
is 32 GB enough for one series?

I am looking to put various series scattered in my computers.

There's a lot of helpful info on Cathe's Shop Downloads page. It will tell the storage needed for the download ...32 GB for one series should be fine. The four 2023 (late December) workouts took about 8-9 GB - Cathe's site suggests to use a 16 GB flash drive for it.

ETA: My mistake - the explanation for the 2023 downloads tell you how many GB are required... I'm not seeing it for other dvd series.

Last edited:
There's a lot of helpful info on Cathe's Shop Downloads page. It will tell the storage needed for the download ...32 GB for one series should be fine. The four 2023 (late December) workouts took about 8-9 GB - Cathe's site suggests to use a 16 GB flash drive for it.

ETA: My mistake - the explanation for the 2023 downloads tell you how many GB are required... I'm not seeing it for other dvd series.
Thank you. Will definitely read download page.

Take care ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.