download coupon still missing!

To SNM,

I still have not received my download code.
I sent a message yesterday and was promised code which I still have not received by mail.

Please help!:(

I'm in the same boat Nathalie :(. I'm trying to be patient, but since it was my fault that I erased the verification email, I'm just angry and frustrated with myself :mad:.

I'm sure SNM will pull through soon!

Hugs :)

Natasha

I have the same problem. But my problem is that the code never arrived. They tried to send it to me again but it didn't work. How is that possible?

I have the same problem. But my problem is that the code never arrived. They tried to send it to me again but it didn't work. How is that possible?

To juliane ,
There must be a technical issue for not receiving those coupon code across to us.
Like you juliane I never received the coupon code for download. My original dvd order was upgraded as I demanded but night coupon was sent . :-(

Hi Nathalie,

I guess you are right. I already contacted the customer service in October and they tried to send me the code again. It didn't work so they told me they would send me the downloads manually (whatever that means). So here I am, waiting for that great new series and reading all those great first reviews... :rolleyes:

Hi Nathalie,

I guess you are right. I already contacted the customer service in October and they tried to send me the code again. It didn't work so they told me they would send me the downloads manually (whatever that means). So here I am, waiting for that great new series and reading all those great first reviews... :rolleyes:

I'm sure someone will get back to you as soon as they can, but make sure that you have your correct email associated with you account. Also, always check your junk folder just in case the email has ended up as spam.

Just wanted to give a short update: the link was send manually and I was able to download all the workouts. Thank you so much for your fast help I really appreciate your hard work! These workouts look so great and I wonder how Cathe always invents new ways to really work work! :D Happy new year!

Hi everyone,

Same here, link received by mail but won't download till I manage to resolve issue I am experiencing with laptop running itunes!
I will not try X-train till I receive my dvds pack. Hopefully it will be soon.

Happy new year everyone ,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.