Dove's Workouts?

PhyllisG

Cathlete
I was wondering if anyone here had ordered or tried Dove's Workouts? The site is dovesbodies and she has 4 new workouts that are kind of pricey but also look interesting. They are getting alot of attention on VF and was just curious for any other opinions. As you can probably tell I am ALMOST caving.

I was wondering about these as well. I've been reading the reviews on VF and I am almost caving also Phyllis!

Chrissy

These look really interesting, and I'd be interested, too, in hearing if anyone here has tried them. Must. Not. Cave. ;-)

Ok, I'll admit it -- I caved and got all four. I've done two so far. They are good workouts that compliment Cathe nicely, I think. As I've already told some others, I wasn't sure how to classify these, really, but I'd guess you'd put them in circuit. The hour definitely moves quickly, I think I was sore the next day, though it was hard to say if it was from Dove or from some "BrushClearing Max" I did. I definitely had that sort of shakey feeling immediately post-workout. I ended up buying a second set for my sister who is wanting to get back into shape but I think would be intimidated by Cathe's workouts at this point. I was a bit worried about Dove's workouts being injury-prone, since she moves at such a fast pace, but as I did them, I did not feel that way.

There are more reviews and some breakdowns of at least a couple of workouts over on videofitness forum. You can do a search for Dove. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

-Beth

Thanks, Beth, for the review! It looked like they were circuit workouts, and they look like a lot of fun! :)

I have 2 of them, have done them both and love them! I've got the other two on order now. I'd definitely put them in the circuit category also, but I love the way she incorporates yoga-like moves in with the cardio and low-weight, high-rep training. DVD #4, in particular, gives me an endorphin rush that I haven't had in a while! Love these workouts! :)

That tractor beam pulled me in too. I ordered #1 & #3 last Saturday, but haven't received them yet. I like the look of them and I think they will make a nice change from my regular workouts. Dove is so personable when you email her so that always pushes me over the edge!

Jonahnah
From now on, I'm going to be more decisive. Possibly.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.