Double Bra?

adenspilot

I am a 36D (used to be able to wear a 32C but have gained weight). My last 2 sports bras are getting pretty raggedy and they no longer make them. I used to adore the frog bra from Title 9 Sports. It really did what it said--held the girls in and kept them there.

I plan to make a trip to the local sporting goods store to check out some replacements, but I am worried I'll have to do the infamous 2 bra workout. a) How does that work? Do I need 1 a size bigger than the other? b) Any suggestions or comments on replacements from fellow compression bra lovers/frog bra lovers?

I am a large C cup, and I LOVE the full
coverage compression bras from RoadRunnerSports.com. I have used them for years, and they last forever without losing their oomph. I even wore them while nursing and an F-G cup. They are sized s/m/l for each cup size, not just in general. I wear a medium size C/D, and it keeps the girls in place. I highly recommend those bras. No need for a two-bra workout.

I am a large C cup, and I LOVE the full
coverage compression bras from RoadRunnerSports.com. I have used them for years, and they last forever without losing their oomph. I even wore them while nursing and an F-G cup. They are sized s/m/l for each cup size, not just in general. I wear a medium size C/D, and it keeps the girls in place. I highly recommend those bras. No need for a two-bra workout.

I tried to find it on the web-site am not sure which one you are referring to. do you have more specifics. Like you gals, my 'girls' are not easy to fit without 2 bras. Good timing since my current sports bra weeps when I put it on! LOL!

Thanks!
Pam

Another endorsement of the Sportek. I've worn them for 20+ years. they aren't terribly expensive and get the job done better than any other, IMO. On sale right now too. wash and dry easily and last a loooong time. over-the-head style is a little hard to get out of when you're sweaty but it keeps the girls in place without metalhooks or stays. I've never found a bra with hooks, front or back, that didn't irritate my skin or were impossible to attach.

RRS has a lot of other products that are excellent quality and competitively priced for both men and women athletes. Highly recommend.

great question and answer! unfortunately or fortunately I do not have this as an issue however I have a few friends who do - so thank you! I will pass it along:)

I like the brand " moving comfort" esp miai but some of the others are good. I'm a c/ d now. And I don't need two with this since it has a back closure.

Thanks for posting this website these sprots bras look like they can provide a good support and less bounce structure :)

I'm a DD,DDD so finding one that will decrease the bounce has been a little challenging.

I think you'll really like these bras. The sign of an awesome bra is when you don't give a second thought to your breasts during a workout. No hugging your chest while running or jumping, no readjusting necessary. Even while I was nursing, somewhere between an F and a G, and very heavy with milk, this bra did its job. I've used these for about 10 years, and I haven't found any better! They are such good quality that I still have several of the first ones I purchased back in 2001. Still work perfectly and look great! Road Runner Sports is great about returns, so try one out and send it back if you're not totally happy with it.

I like the brand " moving comfort" esp miai but some of the others are good. I'm a c/ d now. And I don't need two with this since it has a back closure.

I also loved the Moving Comfort bras, especially the Maia when I had DDs.

I am only 5'2" tall, and I only weigh 110. Unfortunately, I am overendowed on top, and I am a 34DD. I always double bra, or I wear an Enell sports bra in size 1. I have back problems from it, and my doctor told me never to work my chest and shoulders with weights. I only do my back, my biceps and my triceps. I enjoy that fact that I am ripped because I do Cathe's workouts, and she is the best. I also enjoy Christi Taylor. I decided that I hated all the high step workout, and I sold them on Ebay.

If you are like me, the only way to go is double bra or buy an Enell.

Last edited:
Wow this got a lot of hits!

The "frog bra" from title 9 was a MC product but it has been discontinued. I will look into the options you guys mentioned and report findings! This month's purchase was new cross trainers (Asics Gel-170, a break from my love affair with their foundation series) and orthotics for my arches.

I'll let you guys know what I end up getting and how things perform!

I'm not who you quoted.... but RRS is easy to do exchanges/ returns with. I just did a shoe exchange and it went very smoothly, got the right size, credit for the "too large" ones.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.