Don't you love strength gains???

OK told you I would have questions. I just saw quite a few unopened DVDs for about $90 but they don't include the manual, nutrition guide or the calendar. How important are these to the workouts? TIA
I think the manual & nutrition guide are really important!! Those are probably bootleg DVD's also. For $30 more, you can buy a money back guaranteed set from Team Beachbody. I had one scratched DVD and they not only sent me a replacement, but a whole BRAND new set of P90X! It's worth it to me!

You're too sweet! I just read that the other day when you posted it! My problem is that I swim at least 2x a week and I know the chlorine isn't the greatest for it. I HAVE to shampoo after that, I hate that smell!!

I always wanted naturally curly hair! I think curls are so pretty:) I had permed hair in the late 80"- early90's.

I just changed my haircut and it's a love/hate thing for me right now. I got it cut like Julie's in Chalean's new preview. (I think it's funny, cause now I see a million girls with the same cut!)

It's a total PITA! You wouldn't think so, but it is. I have straight hair, but not straight enough. I have to dry it, then use a flat iron in small sections. Oh, and because it's short in the back, I can't put it up when I don't feel like styling it. I'm torn, it's a really cute cut, but super high maintenance. My husband likes my longer hair. So, I think I'm growing it back out. It is super trendy though!

Wow! I am so impressed! I have been able to go up in weight in PUB and can now lift 20# as my heaviest (for biceps), but you are Strong!!! :D I just don't have extra time to invest in huge gains, maybe when my girls are bigger :)

Jess,

I placed an order through you BB store for the new Total Body Solutions with Debbie Siebers and Chad Waterbury. I'm a fan of both Debbie and Chad. I have lower back pain a lot, and my husband is always dealing with shoulder pain. I thought it would be a wise investment:)

Jess,

I placed an order through you BB store for the new Total Body Solutions with Debbie Siebers and Chad Waterbury. I'm a fan of both Debbie and Chad. I have lower back pain a lot, and my husband is always dealing with shoulder pain. I thought it would be a wise investment:)

Awesome! My Mom just bought it too. She has fibromyalgia and she LOVES Debbie Siebers. She already has SI6, Slim Series, & SS Express. Her absolutely favorite though is the Slim & Limber so she thought she'd like it. Let me know what you think!!

Wow! I am so impressed! I have been able to go up in weight in PUB and can now lift 20# as my heaviest (for biceps), but you are Strong!!! :D I just don't have extra time to invest in huge gains, maybe when my girls are bigger :)

Hey, 20# is great! I still use 20# for some exercises! I actually find that lifting heavier takes LESS time for me! Just my experience though! ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.