DOMS Party, and you all are invited....

RE: doms party

Thanks for the invite!! i'm with you on the doms party!!
Mostly hamstrings for me. I love to feel it in the hams though.

PUB tonight, that always gives me doms.

I haven't had Ab doms in a long time though. I kind of miss that;(

Charlotte,
I did HC GSL on Saturday. It was the first time I've done that w/o in a while and the first good leg w/o in 2 weeks :eek: :eek:. And I didn't have the sense to lighten up my wts. I am just now starting to feel better. I can totally relate to that tin man walk x( . The worst was getting up and down from the toiletx( x( .

lesson learned. DO NOT neglect my lower body!!!

Catherine

RE: doms party

>Dallas,
>
>You sound like a Maniac with your workouts! Boot Camp scares
>me. Last time I did it I wasn't sure I was gonna make it to
>the grocery store. Started feeling very weird...like I was
>floating or something. LOL I think I under estimated just how
>much water I really need to drink for that one. Probably a
>gallon. ;-)
>
>BTW, thanks for the compliment.
>
>Charlotte~~

I like BC, but this last time it really kicked my booty! I haven't done it in awhile. Also, the sleeping is a bit crazy around here. I think my 2 year is cutting his 2yo molars. Poor little guy.

Dallas

Ok, I totally have DOMS! I am doing the Slow Heavy series -going very heavy along with an hour cardio and at the very least a three mile run 3x's a week in the evenings. I thought I was going heavy until I saw Maximus' post! Holy Crap!!! That makes me want to push even harder! I have to wait until we move to our new house to bring the barbell set out. We just don't have the room right now. So I use db example I use 50lb for squats. I have only 2 more wks and I can up my weights again!

Maximus,

Your scaring me. I would just like to know how you do that. I squat with 50 at the max so your really freakin' me out and you have no DOMS??? LOL

Charlotte

Okay, I'm coming to the DOMS party. I'll be bringing sore tricpes, courtesy of CTX: UBS.

Charlotte: thanks for bringing some laughs into my life everyday.

Tammy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.