Doing it wrong all along!

paulababy

Cathlete
Today I was doing Low Max and realized that for the past 3 years I've been doing the reverse mambo wrong! Instead of mambo-ing to the front, I've always mamboed to the back. I just happened to glance at the TV and saw how Cathe was doing it. Not that it makes any difference, but I was wondering what other moves I've been doing wrong for so many years! :eek: Anybody else out there figure out they've been doing a move wrong?
Paula

I shudder at the thought of how many things I've been doing wrong....especially those moves that are done with your back to the TV.....but I figure if I'm moving, it's all good. :D

I've wondered myself if I sometimes do stuff wrong, especially with my back to the screen, but I figure as long as I end up on the right foot, it probably doesn't matter that much!

Well don't feel too bad, I am left handed and I do everything backwards!! That's why I work out at home, Cathe would throw me out of her club!!
Jane

Today I was doing Low Max and realized that for the past 3 years I've been doing the reverse mambo wrong! Instead of mambo-ing to the front, I've always mamboed to the back. I just happened to glance at the TV and saw how Cathe was doing it. Not that it makes any difference, but I was wondering what other moves I've been doing wrong for so many years! :eek: Anybody else out there figure out they've been doing a move wrong?
Paula
I think I have, too. My back is to the tv when I do it. Oh man, I have to pull that thing out and look at it.

How the heck did we wind up on the wrong side of the bench, anyway?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.