Doing Cathe's Feb rotation ?

How are you feeling about the rotation as far as doing all the cardio at once then all the weightwork at once?

Is it affecting your appetite?

Are you seeing any results?

TIA

I was wondering about this also -- whether people are liking the format. I'm tentatively planning to do this rotation in March.

Hey Jacque: I am following Cathe's February rotation and I am loving it. I have enjoyed alot of Cathe's rotations. But, I think this is my favorite so far. I enjoy doing the split week with weights and then cardio/cardio & weights...

I haven't noticed my appetite change. I need to stick to a strictly clean diet and that would help. But, I do feel that the weight workouts are making me stronger...

I would highly reccomend this rotation and I am going to be doing this one again in the future I know....

Good luck to you and anyone else considering this rotation!!

I had major reservations about starting this rotation when Cathe posted it because it looks like such little cardio. I'm currently in the process of taking off about 20 lbs that I gained over the past year or two and was terrified I'd see my results stop.

Here's my experience: This rotation is great! It's such a huge shake up of how I normally do things that it's interesting and very enjoyable. I take it to the limit in my three cardio workouts and burn the same amount of calories total through the week as if I was doing my normal 4-5 cardio workouts! I was shocked!

I have had a bit of a problem with cravings, but I really think it's because I'm halfway through my weightloss and hit a bit of clean eating fatigue. I'll let you know my results at the end of the month!

Kelly

I am enjoying the rotation very much. I like the fact that we get a break from cardio so I can give it my all on weights day. I have had the Gym Style series since it came out, but always used the premixes so doing this rotation has been fun -- it's as if I'm doing brand new workouts. I am not looking to lose weight, just increase my definition, and I do seem to be more cut these days. I just measured my waist the other day and I've lost another 1/4 inch so far since the beginning of the month. My appetite has not changed, but I also eat very clean and try to have several snacks a day so I'm never hungry.

I love this rotation! It's a lot different then i'm use to doing.
My appetite has not changed. I'm getting stronger and stronger:) I like going back and forth to gym style and slow and heavy. Also I like doing cardio first because i get that out of the way (he he)I preparing for the STS system}(
Give it a try
Randi

(Hi Randi & Kathy!)...

I've been doing it since the beginning and am REALLY enjoying the cardio/weights split. I've been eager to concentrate more on weight work than cardio, to see what it does for my stuck weight. So this is great. And I just love that when I feel "tired of the cardio" , the weight segments pop up!

I definitely feel more defined muscle wise. Not sure if I'll see a weight loss, because of the muscle gain, now, so I will gage it by how my clothes fit...

I would'nt say my appetite has increased. I'd say it's about the same. I eat every 2-3 hours during the day, and try to get in protein with every mini-meal. Moreso with this rotation. I still have an "appetite" , rotation or not though (probably more emotional than physical).

I'd say jump in and DO IT! It's great!

~Chris

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.