Does your Husband/boyfriend workout to Cathe?

Hi Debbie!

Wow,I think it is just wonderful that your husband will workout with tapes and step workouts to boot! I really think that the more athletic that home fitness videos become ( thanks to Cathe and the like) the more we will see men working out with their wives. My DH is grunting and squaking away with PS Legs as I type this, and I'll tell you frankly I can't believe that he has come so far, both in terms of the "pride issue" he had about working out with female home fitness vids., and in terms of his fitness gains. I am so proud of him.

Do you enjoy your job as a Personal Trainer? How long have you done it and how has Cathe's tapes helped you? I hope I am not being to nosey. I ask because I harbour a dream of becoming certified myself. I am a certified Kickboxing instructor now, but find that I would much rather be a Personal Trainer. A friend once said that she hoped that I was a good motivational speaker because this was the skill I would most use as a trainer. Do you agree? Well, I have gone on much too long. Happy Stepping with your DH!!!

dmd

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.