Does no one look at the EB tour forum anymore?

fit_fairy

Cathlete
Because there's been an announcement of sorts on there since Sunday night (at least I think that's when I noticed it) of when and where her next EB tour will be.

I didn't know that forum existed!:eek: I should get out of OD more often.;)
I'll go check it out.:cool:

I saw it. It's a definite possibility for me, since it would be a an easy drive from Tucson so I would save a bundle on airfare.

I didn't even know that forum existed. I was just about to post a question about San Diego. I definitely want to go.:)

Well, I would check it, but there hasn't even been a whisper about a visit to the northeast yet. :( I did see in my e-mail that Chicago was the next one and that doesn't help me at all.

BTW, by northeast, I mean New England, not dang New York. :rolleyes: Just in case anyone gets confused! ;)

Well, I would check it, but there hasn't even been a whisper about a visit to the northeast yet. :( I did see in my e-mail that Chicago was the next one and that doesn't help me at all.

BTW, by northeast, I mean New England, not dang New York. :rolleyes: Just in case anyone gets confused! ;)

Oooohhh, what e-mail that Chicago may be next? That's the one I am eagerly awaiting...

Maria

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.