Does anyone workout in a fitness skort?

tralaiven

Cathlete
I have seen these in various places. Have you/do you workout in them? Do you like it? or no? I like the look of them because I think they are cute and feminine and I am tired of my old tired and bleach-spotted :p workout shorts. But I am not sure how they would be functionally for tough workouts.

What do you think?

I have about 8 different skorts that I wear. Love them all. I like them better than shorts. I have found them on sale at dicks, athleta, gap and adidas. I would highly recommend you give them a try..

Great! Thanks for the advice!!! I think I will try my Target and see if they have any and get a couple with my birthday money!!!

Not a lot different from wearing shorts, they can take any tough workout you throw at them. They move with you, don't get in the way.

Clare

WEll, now that I know it is comfortable to workout in...I have wondered how I will feel about working out in it wondering if people know there are shorts under there and I am not just wearing a short skirt....

Or maybe, just possibly I am over thinking this thing :confused::rolleyes:

I used to love skorts when I was 20 pound lighter. But NOW I bet my thighs would rub the leg part of them up I bet . And man I hate to feel my skin on thighs touch. E u but that is my goal lose wieght so I don't feel my legs.

OH I love my skorts!!! I have them in various lengths....p/u most of them at my local Thrift shop or garage sale. I can also workout then go to work in them. Plus it is so hot in SC....easier and cooler to wear!

Where in SC do u live? I live in Elgin! Has anyone else here have or ever had that problem with short or skort riding.g up BTW the thighs? If so.. did anything help til u lost weight? I want to b comfortable thiz year and that feeling of thighs touching makes me crazy.

I've had problems with the inner shorts of some skirts riding up, but the ones from Skirt Sports stay put! I've heard good things about a Brooks one too, that has the grippers on the legs like bike shorts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.