Does anyone own this video ?

Bernard

Cathlete
Hi All,

Just flicking through the CK Sales website, and came across this Janis Saffrell video, 'South Beach Slam', does anybody own it ? Is it a no no, or a yes, yes ? Worth investing in ?

Thanks

Anna :)

Hi Anna,
I don't own that one, but I have another Janis Saffell workout that I like (Kick It). I think she is a good instructor. Kinda funny, too. Hey, have you checked out videofitness.com? I assume you have, since you're such a regular here, but if you haven't, they have reviews of many different instructor's videos. The people who post the reviews are video exercisers, like us (in fact I've posted a bunch myself).
Here is a link to a South Beach Slam review.
http://www.videofitness.com/reviews/saffell-sbs.php
Hopt this helps, and if you are already familiar with VF please pardon me, I didn't know.
:)
Happy (and healthy) new year!
Kathy

Hi Anna,
I did have this tape at one time but traded it away. I just didn't care for it, I never did figure it out. Too complicated for me! :( I do have a couple of her other kickboxing tapes and like them.
Karen

Thanks everyone,

After reading the review on Video fitness (thanks Kathy), I will give it a wide berth. I think I will check out her buttock videos instead.

Many thanks

Anna :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.