Does anyone live in North Dakota?

fargomom

Cathlete
I have been away from Cathe's forums for a while. Does anyone else live in the land of wind and snow, like me? :D I'm curious if any other Cathe devotees are in my state.

I live in Minnesota and when the winter is hard we always say "Well at least we don't live in North Dakota!" It has been a tough one this year, we got about 8 inches of snow yesterday. I enjoy the change of seasons but I must admit, I am tired of winter. Hang in there neighbor.

Not in North Dakota but just directly north in Winnioeg, Canada. We do visit once a year for shopping!

Not in North Dakota but just directly north in Winnioeg, Canada. We do visit once a year for shopping!

I live in Winnipeg too!! Never would I have thought anyone else here was a Cathlete! This winter's been relentless so nice to see the weather above 0C and snow melting.

Hey, great to hear there is another Cathlete from Winnipeg! Have you been around the forums long? I've been a Cathe devotee for over twenty years and been on the forum for close to 15 years. Goodness, time flies! Would you believe I bought my first Cathe VCR workout at the old Eaton's at polo park in the early 1980's. It was called step n motion and Cathe signed it for me on a road trip. How did you discover Cathe?

Hey, great to hear there is another Cathlete from Winnipeg! Have you been around the forums long? I've been a Cathe devotee for over twenty years and been on the forum for close to 15 years. Goodness, time flies! Would you believe I bought my first Cathe VCR workout at the old Eaton's at polo park in the early 1980's. It was called step n motion and Cathe signed it for me on a road trip. How did you discover Cathe?

I only discovered Cathe a few years ago through Collagevideo and the 1st DVD I bought was Hiit - almost did me in! But I surprisingly added to my collection which is now huge. Cathe is a true inspiration to me and keeps me going when times are tough. I hope to attend a road trip one day - you're so lucky to have gone.

I'm so happy there are some other Cathe fans in my area!

To "cab0899," I agree with the previous poster - you are very lucky to have been on a road trip. It's definitely on my bucket list!

I've been doing Cathe workouts since 2004/2005. My first DVD purchase was "Low Max." I just did it the other day and it's still very much a fave. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for that DVD. :)

To "upnorthchick" - it's been a few years since we've been out to the Brainerd area as a family. Our kids loved Paul Bunyan Land! That area of MN is so beautiful. Lots of trees and green.

Hey, neighbour ! Over the years I've seen a few Manitobans post on the website but never anyone from Saskatchewan!

@mesilla67 - The Mpls/St. Paul area is so lovely! I'm happy another MN Cathe fan is close to me in Fargo, ND. I think a Minneapolis area road trip for Cathe is a grand idea! Perhaps someday! :p

@skatch - I have been to Winnipeg a few times, but never Regina. I am familiar with where Regina is located, though, having lived for most of my life in the Western part of ND. Welcome! I'm so happy to hear of another Cathe fan in my area.

That's good, many people haven't heard of Saskatchewan. I don't know any other Cathe followers in my area either!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.