Doable Dancy!!!

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Cathe:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for including a taste of dancy choreography in this series. :7 These step workouts sound like so much fun! Doable dancy! I love that phrase! :7 I am looking forward to the kickboxing workout too. I prefer dancy step workouts to the more athletic boot camp workouts, but I commend you for providing a balance of both styles. There is something in this series for everyone! :)

I am looking forward to experiencing that crazy cross walk! :7 It is time to call it a day! Sweet dreams! :*

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

I really enjoy this type of choreography also. I may look somewhat klutzy doing them, but I don't care since I'm in the privacy of my own home. I know I can trust Cathe that these are "doable dancy" and will be cardio intense (as opposed to "dancy do-nothings"). Thanks for the blog update! Deb

I am sooooo looking forward to some of the dancy moves Cathe has described. I'm going to also love having a no brainer rotation using Cathe DVD's when I'm feeling less creative or just don't know what to do. This little set will have it all...woo hoo!
Angela:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.