Do you make list?

I make lists of my lists. I am a list-maker extraordinaire. I'm actually notorious among friends and family for my list making.

And I, too, write things on my list that I've already done, just so I can cross them off.

I have an notebook that I always carry with me that has my list for the week in it, what I have to do each day. Then Thursday nights I compile the big "weekend list" that covers everything from grocery shopping to meals.

I have lists of movies I'd like to see, CDs I want, things I need to buy for myself and my house/garden, plants I like, artists whose work I admire and would someday like to own, gift ideas for people... you name it, I list it.

I also have a daily planner, and a calendar in my kitchen at home.

:)

I am a list maker too. Grocery lists, lists of places I need to go shopping at and what I need to buy at these stores, a list of the bills I need to pay, and right now I have a nice list of things I need for the Cathe trip and a 4th of July list since we are having a party. I have to have a list or I will forget half of everything. LOL! :)

I'm a huge list person, too. I should own stock in post-it notes. I make lists of things to do at work and things to do when I get home. I have a list of books on Excel that I've read and rated and would like to read. I also carry a small notebook in my purse and make lists of random things like movies I want to rent, things I'd like to eventually have done around the house, Christmas lists and how much is budgeted for each person. I'm a list freak.

Angie

When I am going away for more than a weekend I definately do make a list of what I need to bring! It doesn't eliminate the chances of forgetting something but it certainly does reduce them...

When DH and I were going on our honeymoon I ended up having to pack both of our bags...no surprise there, huh? lol Well he pulled out everything he wanted to bring-thank god atleast he did the hard part, right?-and I had to get it in the suitcases. Well, there was no list to go along with his things and do you know what I forgot!? HIS SNEAKERS!!! LOLOL Poor guy had to go on a week long vacation-cruise to carribean and we got off the ship several times!-with out sneakers! He had to live in his sandals! There were no shops on board that sold sneakers and we were not able to find sneakers any where we got off the ship until the end of the week. At that point he wasn't wasting his money. Poor guy. I felt terrible!

That's where having a list would have helped me tremendously!!! OR he should have just packed his own darn bag! :p Hopefully he has learned his lesson! We will find out in November as we are going on another cruise. lol

Wendy

6/13/05 Some new pics added!Check out pics of Joey's room in the "nursery" album!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/wendymin

Kim,

We are leaving for Italy on Wednesday and I have been making a list and checking it twice. I am not a list person either but DH put it to me this way...if you write it down on a list, you're reducing your stress because you don't have to store it all in your brain.

Damn, I hate it when he's right!

I make lists only so that I can cross things off and feel like I'm accomplishing something! Like, "Make list of what to bring"...CHECK!

It would be annoying if someone else told me to do it, though.

Hey ladies,

I actually made a small list today. I wrote down 5 things I wanted to clean around the house. Well only managed to get rid of 3. So tomorrow I plan on completing the rest.

I still don't think I could stick with this list thing.

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.