do you ever feel........

kariev

Cathlete
like you are constantly working against your body? Lately i feel like i'm just beating myself up and working against my body. I have these 5-7lbs and have done EVERYTHING to get rid of them and they won't budge!!! I just feel like i keep pushing and my body is resisting. I have done heavy weight training, light weight training, lots of cardio, little cardio, low carb diet, moderate carb diet, 3 meals a day, 6 meals a day, and i've even taken rest weeks. These lbs have crepped up over the years and now they just won't go away. My diet is clean and i exercise 5 days a week. I just feel so tired and i'm just working against my body to the point where i'm tired, moody, and sick of doing it all. THIS SUCKS. So please share your feelings. Thanks.

Yeah, I know how that feels. Eventually, I gave up worrying about the extra 10lbs and now concentrate on getting strong and being healthy.

For all the work you do, I bet you look great. :) It's time to start feeling great too, so go easy on yourself. See if you can rediscover the fun of exercise.

Yeah I know exactly how you feel. I feel like I'm fighting an uphill battle with my last 8-10 lbs I want to loose. Everyone says I look fine, but I have been 10 lbs lighter and I know how awesome I feel at that weight. It's just hard to get back to it and even harder to maintain it!! Sometimes I think I should just be happy the size I am and eat the way I want (not always great) and quit worrying about it! I'm in good shape and exercise 6 days a week with Cathe, but just can't seem to get my diet in order.

I feel your pain!! I too have been trying to take off 10lbs thats crept on over the past few years and am also feeling defeated. I tell myself to focus on maintaining a healthy lifestyle and it'll pay off in the end.

Yep, and it doesn't help that my knee is hurting, my ovary is killin' me and I constantly bloated. Part of it is MEANOPAUSE! I told my friend last week, if Jesus is comin' than I want a new body. After my birthday, my body is fallin' apart, like a warranty on car after it is paid off. :D LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.