Do you ever feel BIGGER?

I have been doing Cathe workouts for a month now. For years I've done the Firm. I never had this feeling bigger problem until I started doing Cathe. I felt like the Firm wasn't challenging enough that's why I switched, but I didn't worrying everyday then like I do now about this. Everything seems bigger, legs, butt, hips, belly, I hate it. I'm ready to switch back to the Firm. Can anybody give me reasons not too. I'm just so distraught.
Thanks,

Hi Christine,

I was getting bigger too as you read in my post. The training I was doing with Cathes just wasn't working for me right now. I know it works though! But I think with my schedule, I didn't have the time I needed to put in for extra cardio or clean diet or whatever. So I was building muscle under flab. I may have even plateaued a little. When I switched to more of Cathe endurance-style workouts, I started feeling even more overtrained. I was exhausted and I dreaded workign out. So I decided to pick up a different style of training for a while - mainly light weights/hi reps and working legs nearly every day with no weight. I want to slim down to get ready for bikini season! The changes in my body are amazing already. I'm planning to get in a good Hardcore rotation at the end of the summer! I think Cathe came out with a great compliment to P90X with the Hardcores, I wish she'd design a series to compliment Beachbody's Slim Series! That would be awesome!!!

Joy

Thanks for your response Joy. I've been taking a rest week this week, never tried that before. It's hard for me to do since I normally work out 6 days a week. I think when I start up again next week, I'm going to cut back on Cathe a bit and add some more of the Firm back in since I didn't have this problem with them. I'm not doing all this for a weight loss thing, just more toning and definition, but I was certainly not expecting to get bigger. How discourging!!! Good luck to you.
Thanks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.