DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE 9/10

punka274

Cathlete
Morning, just getting us started

Today agenda is legs + dog walk + grocery shopping. Not sure what leg workout i will do, if this coffee doesn't kick in soon I may wait until this evening to do them. I Had a nightmare around 3am this morning and didn't sleep much after that...

bbl

amy, oh so sorry you didnt sleep well. hopefully with time you'll forget what it was about. and it was one of those, oh thats not really going to happen dreams.

OTOH, i had energy to burn! guess it was an adrendaline rush when you are nervous or have alot to do. well i had more to do to get ready than usual, plus still using tissues every 2 mins. felt like i was running thru the house mentally. whew...but they're on their way to school now so no worries.
day 5!
today...more house stuff, feels like if i put away all the clothes will be almost done. kitchen looks great. except for the wt bench in there lol.
should be able to get a good w/o. if my darn head would stop bothering me i could do some real w/o. jumping, running, boxing...all the fun stuff lol.

feel like i've made real progress. i was feeling so depressed this summer while dh was off working. made me feel really lonely. BUT now i've gotten thru lots of times and been fine. he's working more than ever this week, only had 1 real day off. he's used to only working 3 or 4 days/wk. maybe i'm getting used to him just going all the time.

Morning to you all,

Amelia: I hear ya on the needing more coffee! I am going to make a real pot this time around. I was up with you last night...although it wasn't about a nightmare. My cat kept meowing at the bedroom door for attention. I finally gave in to see what all the fuss was about. Just hungry I guess. I gave him some food and went into my DD's room to rest. I left the door open so he could come in and keep me company. ;)

Feeling rather slow this morning so I will do an easy step workout to start and if awake enough I will do STS Disc #8.

MOM418: Great job getting things back in-order. This is a great workout too! :)

Hello to Belinda, Sherry, Karen and Allee!

Off for more coffee.
BBS
Heidi

Hallo girls,

Amelia, thanks for getting us started! My interned was down all day long:confused:

Amelia, Heidi and Mom418 - have fun with your workouts today.

I will do D33 today. BBL!

Hi ladies,

Quick post. Off to work..been crazy busy. Hope to be back later.

Hi...amelia, heidi, kristina, sherry, karen and belinda.

Have a great one!

Allee

im back! Finished my workout this morning. Decided to tough it out and like the old Nike commercials use to say Just Do It! :p

I did L&G standing (skipped the explosive lunges since I wanted to keep my legs:confused:) then took the dog for a walk.

ok, gotta get some lunch. Just came back from the grocery store and got some veggies...im craving a big salad right now:eek:

bbl

Awesome job Amelia!

Belinda: Have a great workout!

Allee: Hope you have a good day!

Just finished my workout:

Basic step to warm-up
itread #35 jogging series: 3.17miles 40:29min.
Basic step stretch
Stability ball abs: this is a simple ab workout but I still felt it! :)

Off to shower and work!
have a great day everyone!
HEIDI

Hallo girls,

I just finished D33 (Shoulder/Biceps & Triceps) is:) i pushed it BIG time today:rolleyes: I can hardly lift my arms up:rolleyes: my goal was to push it at the 1 RM:90% mark.

Warm up : 1 set 15 reps/ 2nd set 12 reps
Standing BB front presses/47#

Workout: 4 sets/6 reps
Standing BB front presses - 55#
BB curls - 60#
Flat bench tricep extensions BB - 45#

Seated lateral raises - 18#
Incline curls on the bench - 23#
Seated overhead extensions on arm - 23#

Seated rear delts - 23#
Seated Concentraion curls - 28#
Cross body kickbacks - 23#

I will be back with personals.

starting to really wonder why i'm not over this sick bug. looked up symtoms. wonder if i have bronchitis? def. not a reg. cold i norm. get over that in few days. sorry about all the gross talk and complaining. as a mom mucus just comes w/territory. everyday i wake up..today's the day! .....still hacking away though. not as tired in my body, thats a good sign.

hello to allee, belinda, heidi, sherry, amy, and if i forgot someone sorry, everyone have a great day!

Back with personals:

Heidi - hope your mom's appt went well yesterday. WTG, on iTread 35 and abs today. How is your sis doing? Still keeping her in my prayers!

Sherry - good for you buying healthy foods! No temtaions! WTG, on BS yesterday.

Amelia - take a nap this afternoon. WTG, on L&G today.

Kristina - good for you getting your house back in order.

Allee - have fun with yoru workout today.

Karen - where are you?

I will be back in the morning!

Hi Belinda! Oh thank you of thinking of my Sis. She is out of the hospital and recovering.
It will be a long time before she is back to getting around as she used to.

Awesome job on your weight workout today! :)

Mom418: Get well soon! :)

Take care all and have a good night!
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.