Do I need these videos?

KC5689

Cathlete
Hi All,
Well, I am now a Cathe addict! I love her w/o. But, here's the problem. I want to get a lot more but don't want to go crazy getting (possibly) w/o that I don't need. I recently decided to begin doing her rotations and saw that there were quite a few dvd's that I want to get. However, I was wondering if I should or just substitute some with ones I already have.
Here's what I own: all of her lasted except B&G and Cardio Fusion, Low Max, KickMax, KP&C L&G, Bootcamp Muscle Endurance, Slow & Heavy, Pyramid, and Gym Style Series.
I've decided to get B&G, Cardio Fusion, and Imax 2 & 3.

Here are the one's I'm unsure of: Step Blast Step, Jump, Pump, High Step Challenge, and Rythmic step Interval Max Max Intensity Cardio. Do I need these? How often do you use these?
Sorry for such a long post but suggestions would really help. Thanks.

I think a lot has to do with what you want:

Rhythmic Step / Interval Max / Max. Intensity Cardio is pure, pure cardio. RS is complex choreography / faster-paced step, Interval Max (my first and still-favorite Cathe workout) is basic choreography + nosebleed-level intensity, and MIC is hi/lo and mid-range (intensity and choreo complexity) step.

Step Blast is fairly complex choreo step, and Step Jump Pump has mid-range intensity step, mid-range intensity hi/lo and weighted circuits in the hi/lo segment, as well as a very good ab / core routine.

High-Step Challenge is lower-level (and quite brief) intensity cardio with circuits for legs and upper body. It also has a good shorter core routine.

Minimal chaptering and no premixes on the Rhythmic Step etc. DVD, and everything from the music to the costumes and hairstyles is dated; however, it's the one I use the most.

Lotsa premixes on the Step Blast etc. DVD. Some premixing on the HSC DVD.

If it's more circuit-style stuff you want, go for SB/SJP or HSC. If it's pure top-margin cardio you want, go for RS/IMax/MIC.

OR - just save on shipping and get them all now. You'll probably do so eventually anyway.

Aren't I good at spending your money for you?

A-Jock

Aquajock,

You're funny, and right. I probably will end up getting all of them. But for now, I'm still deciding. The weight-loss rotation that I want to start has the older tapes (Rythmis Step, etc.) and some newer ones like SB& SJP. Not sure if I want to spend so much. But your explaination helped. Thanks!

If you want fun, choreographically challenging workouts that are step only, then Step Blast and Rythmic Step are must haves. They are two of my favorite workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.