Do I need BFFM?

beeg123

Cathlete
Hi Everyone! I have been looking at all the comments about BFFM. I have a ton of nutrition books already and was wondering if I need this one. My collection includes Body for Life and Tosca Reno's book about eating clean. Is it worthwhile to get BFFM too? Thanks for all advice!!!

Beth

I think it is an incredible book! Not only does it cover the diet base....it covers how to track your progress for your body type, how to make changes right away if you are not seeing the progress you want. He also covers goal setting and the importance of a positive attitude. It is such a motivational book! I Love it! I don't know of too many people who are disappointed with it! I'm sure they are out there. You just cannot debate his concepts...he preaches the cleanest, purest, healthiest...for mind and body.

Also, it is a very easy read. It is long...but smooth.

I think this is a very worthwhile purchase. I haven't regretted buying it at all. It has very good information. The book is by Tom Venuto.

Ok, I confess, I don't know what BFFM is - what is it? It sounds this is very worth finding out!
Thanks,

~ Ann ~
Aim for nothing, and you'll hit it every time!

Thanks for all the input! I decided to get the book and can't wait to read it. Hopefully, this helps me break through a plateau that I seem stuck in.

Beth:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.