Disney World Question

Excellent advice, Cathy. Thank you!

Now DT is talking about Las Vegas. I think I'm going to have to start a new thread. :p These threads are fun!

I love DW, have been there 6 times and plan to do a Disney cruise with the kids next year. I would disagree that it is an expensive place, I think that people who don't research spend way too much money. We're found many ways too make it a fairly cheap vacation, if you want in more info let me know.

You definitely need to research time of year, what you want to do, etc very carefully. Check out these websites www.mousesavers.com www.disboards.com

If you're looking for a more "adult" event, you might want to go when Epcot's Food and Wine Festival is on. Kim

I'd much rather spend a day at the Mayan
>ruins or on a beautiful beach. JMHO.

Mayan ruins or Danish ruins? :p }( :7

I say go somewhere else. How about Naples, Florida. It's not much farther. Beautiful beaches miles long, great resturants. Very relaxing.

Hi Nancy,

Where in Belize are you going? We just got back from there last week and it was fabulous!!

I'm sure you have other resources, but let me know if you have any questions. We were in San Pedro, so I can make some recommendations if that's where you're going!

As far as Disneyworld....I would recommend Epcot Center. If you're planning to be in that area, drive over to Kennedy Space Center (if you're interested in that sort of thing). We thought that was wonderful!

I'm sure you'll have fun no matter where you go!

Edie

Edie, I'm so glad you loved Belize! San Pedro would be beach, right? We're planning to be right outside San Ignacio, so it won't be a beach vacation. More of a Mayan ruins vacation, I guess. :D

And yes, Kennedy Space Center is one of the main reasons my DH wants to go down there. He's an aerospace fanatic.

Don't forget Sea World. We all loved it there. LOL about taking our grandkids together. That would be fun!

And Michele, whatever ruins turn you on.}(

And, if you must go, don't forget that Orlando actually has a pretty cool old downtown area. Maybe you could stay around there, and just visit the mouse for a day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.