Disney pics

I've wondered the same thing. :confused: I guess there is just so much going on w/ Jersey RT, and series filming ?

Pictures

We won't get to these until about another week. Between the Disney road trip, Glassboro Road trip and the filming of the new videos we have over 100,000 pictures to go through and color correct. As soon as our work load lightens up we will get these finished and posted on our Flickr site so you can download them.

We won't get to these until about another week. Between the Disney road trip, Glassboro Road trip and the filming of the new videos we have over 100,000 pictures to go through and color correct. As soon as our work load lightens up we will get these finished and posted on our Flickr site so you can download them.

Hello!

Re: the Flickr pics that are yet to be posted: are these from Cynthia or from the other photographer whose name escapes me? The reason I ask is that Cynthia appears to have uploaded all photos from Disney on Facebook, but I notice that there are quite a few photos from the one class on Sunday missing even in that set on Facebook.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.