Did you vote for Jackson or Joe?

Jenniferlove

Cathlete
Did anyone vote on the Biggest Loser?
I'm just curious to see who voted for Jackson or Joe.

My vote goes to Jackson but my husband voted for Joe.
I just think Jackson had a much harder way to go and had to work harder just to stick with his weight loss. All the puking he had to overcome, never having been an athlete before in his life, and frankly I just enjoy his personality on top of it.

Hi Jennifer, this was definitely a difficult vote. I voted for Joe, I guess because he is older (like me!!) and has a family, I want him to be around for a long time. Also, he is so close to his twin brother, they get along so well and I related to that so much - I'm not a twin but am extremely close to my sister - she's my best friend. So I think I voted for Joe because of the many similarities I have with him. I also love Jackson, he is young, great personality but I honestly think he is going to do just fine on his own. Regardless, it was a difficult vote. This was one of the best season (compared to last season which was just dreadful).

We'll see who wins 3rd place next week!!! I love this show!!

This one was the hardest one to decide who should move forward. I like them both and think they both deserve to go to the finale. I couldn't decide who to vote for.

I voted for Jackson. Throughout the season my favorite has been Danni--I've always been rooting for her, so I am thrilled she is one of the finalists (she gained 19 pounds of muscle! WOW! So impressive!). Jackson has been my second favorite since the beginning, too. He is just a good hearted guy and like Danni, I think those two work so hard. Danni is a machine!

I was so glad that Gina is finally gone--I have been rooting for her to go home since the beginning.

I haven't voted because, we'll, it's silly to have America choose. Just let weight loss decide not a popularity contest.

I'm glad to see I'm not alone in my lack of live for Gina. She got on my nerves so much. Plus she was kind of mean to people.

I'm happy Jeff and Danni made the finals. In all, this season was a huge improvement over last season.

I agree definitely a good group of people this season! And I am still struggling between Joe and Jackson, I do love Jackson, but Joe has come a long way in my liking him, too.
As for Gina, she has annoyed me almost the entire season, but she has really made huge changes and I like her now. I can't help but wonder if part of her problem with mood swings and all the crying is due to perimenause or menopause.
I too have gotten to like Danni a lot especially after she became Jillian's only contestant, she was a bit whiny before.
I am really looking forward to next Monday and seeing how well they have all done!

I wonder if making America vote for the 3rd spot was really just a way to get more people involved and interested in the show and with their own health... but I agree with bonvivant, having people vote is a hard way to go.

Last edited:
I would be happy to see either Joe or Jackson win. I thought Joe was closer to his goal, so I voted for Jackson. I've been very impressed with the accomplishments the top 4 have made and am looking forward to the finale.

Gina...good riddance...I record the show, so was able to FF through her crying & whining. Although I thought she looked good after her makeover. They all did.

Lisa

I voted for Joe!

But I really hope Danni wins!!! She has had to fight the hardest this season...since all of her team members went home...I am hoping she conitnues and comes back finale night and wows us all! ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.