Did you see the blog update?

Oh my gosh! I am SO ready for this! Gives me real reason to lose the extra weight and then use these to get into AWESOME shape!

I'm so glad I still have some money left on my gift card!! :)

Denise

>Holy Wow! This sounds incredible! To be honest, it sounds a
>bit like P90X on crack! I can't wait!

Shelley--P90X was the first thing that came to my mind as I was reading the blog too!

Cathe looks terrifying in that picture, though,. I think I'm going to have nightmares tonight....

Allison

I am excited too! However the face that Cathe pulled in the picture made me LOL! I know (bless her heart) that she wanted a serious look, but....

:) I have pulled a face like that and everyone I know says that it looks like a mommy-straighten up before I count to 5-look! :)

I had been thinking about asking for P90X for Christmas, but now I know exactly what to ask DH to get me! This just looks SO amazing -- but also scary!!

Leanne

Yeah! Cathe's version of P90X! Now I won't have to stray anymore:D

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Sounds fantastic!!!! I am currently doing P90X, but would love to have this one as well!!!!

You go, Cathe!!!!

However the face that Cathe pulled in the
>picture made me LOL! I know (bless her heart) that she wanted
>a serious look, but....
>
>:) I have pulled a face like that and everyone I know says
>that it looks like a mommy-straighten up before I count to
>5-look! :)

I just went and checked out that picture again after you wrote this and you're right!! Cathe looks like she's furious at her kids! How awesome! We all see her smiling and happy all the time--it's fun to see her "serious face" (as she so often says in her workouts when "sculpting for 7"...)

She is so kick-a$$!!!!!

Allison

Cha-cha-cha, I love Cathe, cannot wait for this incredible series, cha-cha-cha...:7 :7 Yep, I'm dancin', I waited awhile to see if she would top Tony, and it looks like she is. Thats our girl.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.