Did you buy the LITE digital downloads or the DVD's?

beehappy

With all the options included in the LITE series, I am having trouble deciding whether to get the digital downloads or the DVDs. For those who have already pre-ordered, may I ask which one you chose? TIA

I will buy the dvds but..... I bought the DVDs from Fit Splits and never used them because I also stream. I want to give up the streaming and have even tried but........ I have become spoiled with the on demand approach to mixing my workouts. Plus, my two daughters use cathe's streaming and I love seeing them workout and take fitness seriously. That said, I might not always stream so also want life long access to Cathe at a reduced rate. Middle class problems :)

Definitely ordering the DVDs. Now that so many people are streaming and doing digital whatever, I'm thinking of purchasing an extra DVD player (or 2) in case of catastrophe. And, yes, I'm still the kind of person who reads actual books with paper pages that I can hold in my hands. :)

Last edited:
DVD's only for me.
I use the premixes a lot.
Streaming is often affected by things like the weather where I live. For me it is definitely not yet a reliable technology.
I also like the controls on my dvd player better than my computer- it is easier for me to pause, FF, etc and pick back up quickly when I need to. The computer makes that more tedious.

Definitely ordering the DVDs. Now that so many people are streaming and doing digital whatever, I'm thinking of purchasing an extra DVD player (or 2) in case of catastrophe. And, yes, I'm still the kind of person who reads actual books with paper pages that I can hold in my hands. :)

I'm with you on both counts. I ordered the DVDs, no downloads and I read books with pages that I borrow from my local library.

With all the options included in the LITE series, I am having trouble deciding whether to get the digital downloads or the DVDs. For those who have already pre-ordered, may I ask which one you chose? TIA

I ordered the DVDs only because I have a collection of her DVDs and want to keep it going. Lol one day I’ll move to the downloads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the DVDs. I also subscribe to her on Demand service. I still like getting the physical copies in case my internet acts up.
This is the main point for me as well. We do not have a wired internet connection, and even though we rarely have connectivity issues, I want to be able to workout regardless of our internet availability.

I ordered both as well. In the past we were sent a code for the downloads to keep until the workouts were ready. I didn't get one this time, did the process change?

I ordered both as well. In the past we were sent a code for the downloads to keep until the workouts were ready. I didn't get one this time, did the process change?[/QUOTE]

Check your order confirmation. You must have two of them. What i have found unusual is: the sentence quote the code is listed below while, in the code is above. I have also ordered both.:D;) Hope you find yours.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.