Did you all see Collage Video has STS Meso 1 for presale? (clips)

Maybe I need to go back and preview the clips SNM posted here - but I don't recall seeing some of those exercises on the original Meso 1 clip! I can't wait for STS!!!

I'm so glad I pre-ordered early -- $128 for one mesocycle?? I think I paid $199 for the whole thing...

Anyway, looks awesome, can't wait!!

ita, katie!

when you consider we pay up to $50 for 1 cathe dvd, we're practically stealing sts!

I totally agree - and what was it $6 a dvd workout - that is an amazing price - I dont care how long it takes - it is a steal of a deal.... :)

ETA - actually we paid 4.86 per DVD - that is a crazy great price and I cant beleive people have been canceling and will more then likely have to rebuy at the higher prices....

Last edited:
I wonder if it will become a "staff favorite", what do you think? I am dying to hear reviews on this program after it is released.

Last edited:
How much was the STS when the presale first started? That's when I ordered, and I have my email, but I think I bought other things with it so my email reflects something like $226, give or take. Is that about right? I think I figured it to be $5.51 with tax and shipping.

That's a damn good deal.

In the new section at Collage, Meso 2 and Meso 3 and Ab Circuits are now shown. Clips are shown for Meso 2---looks great!! :)

Denise

I feel really lucky to have ordered very early. Saved a bundle of money and will be getting the best.

Can't wait either.

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Glad I preordered too at the original presale. These are looking great. Any chance SNM will start to ship the preorders before collage gets theirs in stock?

Terrific news! I have to say, there isn't any other thing I invested money in during 2008 that is going to pay me "double" - I'm so glad I paid presale prices for STS; what a terrific investment :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.