Did Insanity live up to its promises??

but what happens when you 'stop' the insanity?

I've been thinking of getting Insanity too, but was worried the DVDs would be too long and hard. is this something you have to do every day and is there anyone out there who gained weight and inches back after they go back to their normal routine?

I've been thinking of getting Insanity too, but was worried the DVDs would be too long and hard. is this something you have to do every day and is there anyone out there who gained weight and inches back after they go back to their normal routine?
I haven't finished so I can't answer that question but the length of the workouts is my favorite part. Nothing over an hour and the 1st month is less than an hour. I am loving it. I have lost 8 lbs so far and my legs are so lean. I love it!

I just finish last Saturday and I'm pleased with the results, I lost 3 pounds not much, but everyone keep telling me that I don't have anything to loose, I'm 5'4 and weight 128. My endurance is greattttt I went to the gym yesterday I did 65 min of elliptical cross country burn 700 cal. and did 7 miles, before I used to do around 500 cal and 5 miles my my endurance, my legs got stronger and I kept Shaun T on the back of my mind "USE YOUR CORE!! My Hr was perfect even when I was pushing on the high's level #19 I was sweating like crazy,:eek: and did not run out of breath..YES:D
My muscle still there( that was my biggest fear, loose it ) after STS. So I'm happy and I can't wait to grab Insanity but for now this week, I have to rest:p ..
So great purchase and worth the $$$ Shaun T gain 1 more client...:D

Great Eunice!

I am on my second week of month 1 and am alreading seeing better endurance and my obliques are stronger....I remember you mentioning that too. It seems like I am loosing definition on my lower body (but that could have been the doughnuts:eek:). I also am afraid of loosing my sts results.

I am on the computer reading about this so I can get the motivation for another work out...... and go INSANNNEEEE;)

Hey Pinkquin!!!

Great Eunice!

I am on my second week of month 1 and am alreading seeing better endurance and my obliques are stronger....I remember you mentioning that too. It seems like I am loosing definition on my lower body (but that could have been the doughnuts:eek:). I also am afraid of loosing my sts results.

I am on the computer reading about this so I can get the motivation for another work out...... and go INSANNNEEEE;)

Go Pinkquin go keep going insane,
I remember when i wanted to quit but now i'm glad didn't. And do be afraid of loosing any muscle because you are using them all the time, besides you are in you first month wait till you get to the 2th then you'll see.
You wont miss the weights.
You know right now I'm going to be taking a 4 days off(husband) but later I want to do October rotation, maybe when you get done and take your break we can get (together kind) and start together!:eek::eek::D
Right now I want to get in better shape for the marine ball, is coming that's my motivation.;)
What is yours?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.