Did first Insanity workout this morning!! LOVE IT

lovebeingmom

Cathlete
I did the first Insanity video this morning and LOVED IT!! i only had to stop at the last interval where their was the 4 push ups, run, and back up. that interval killed my legs but felt awsome. loved the workout

going to follow the 60 day rotation and do 2 months of STS meso 1 with it. I do Insanity in the am and then lift in the pm. so not back to back

then for meso 2 and 3, i'll incorporate some lighter cardio like cathe or running as the weather will be better.

i'm looking forward to the challenge and the way my body will change

but I love insanity!! so glad i got it

jaime

I have a very good friend that *gently* persuaded me to try Insanity, and I feel the same way! I'm really wanting to start STS Meso 1 and do it in the morning followed by evening Insanity, but I've fallen in love with Kettlebells and that's my focus in the morning right now.

awesome! of all the dvds i have i have mostly lost weight from that. you will get toned after 2 months. i am doing it after sts. that way i will be ready for the summer.

laura

CONGRATS on your first Insanity workout. It is only going to get better from here on out!! Good job on adding more to the program, I did it as written (except the recovery week), but I was wiped out from the program alone. Can't wait to get back and do another round. Keep us posted on your progress :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.