DH stole my Shock Cardio

tsagona

Cathlete
and wrapped it up and stuck it under the tree. I don't even get to preview til after Christmas!! He's so funny. Gives me ALOT to look forward to though. Can't wait.

Hey, Tracy. I'm using my DVDs right up till Christmas Eve and THEN wrapping them all up and putting them under the tree for myself. :D My kids know I've been waiting for these, but they DON'T know that they've arrived! LOL Santa is always good to Mom! :D

As one of the 'educated crowd,' I'm sure you know that there are almost ALWAYS ways to discretely unwrap the ends of a gift, take out some of the contents, and then discretely wrap it back up again. ;) (Overheard on Christmas morning: "Huh...I wonder why that DVD didn't come shrink wrapped like the others. Very strange.")

Well, at least you wouldn't want to shake it for fear that it might break! I'm not so sure I could handle going without for 2.5 days knowing it was in the house. We are so bad around here, as soon as we have a present we give it:p

LOL that is too funny!!

I'm afraid the package will get to my house and my mom will get to it before me. Then I'm in for a stern talking-to, since I know she will yell at me for buying it instead of putting it on my Christmas/birthday list! She felt bad that my list was so short this year haha.

same here they are sitting under the tree in a purdy green wrapping waiting for christmas day!!! at least they are hear though.

kassia

Sounds like it was a fun thing for you guys. However, my DH would have been in the dog house if he tried that on me. I think I told him when we got married that he couldn't touch any of my video collections. :rolleyes:

Kimberly
(don't stand between me and the UPS delivery person when my new workout DVDs are coming!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.